We don’t like talking about Toilets but they’re really important for Personal Hygiene.
Why is talking about toilets important?
- Necessary For The Reputation Of Personality.
- Necessary for Personal Hygiene
If you sit at a place was egestion which is not, It can be harmful for your health.
What Is The Real Plight?
The Indian Toilets
Problem With The Indian Toilets
- People who have joint pains or other diseases find it difficult to use.
- These sort of toilets are not cleaned.
- Many people don’t install flushing system, so these kind of toilets usually keep stinking.
- In many public toilets, tissue papers are not provided.
- Your clothes usually get wet as you remove them on floor which creates a messy appearance afterwards.
- Many children have the habit of using jets at homes so using toilets of this sort is quite asphyxiating.
Solution For The Indian Toilets
- In Every Indian Toilet, Flushing System should be installed. Else they should be washed and cleaned properly.
- Tissue paper and Water should be supplied in ample amounts.
- Spitting shouldn’t be allowed in the toilets.
- On the washroom doors should be hooks, where you can hang your clothes.
- Pest control should be carried out on regular Intervals as mosquitoes and bees usually bud in these areas.
The Western Toilets
Problem With The Western Toilets
- Many Western toilets at public places don’t have jets.
- Moreover, provision of tissue papers is not made.
- Even if some have jets, they’re leaking.
Solution For The Western Toilets
- It should be ensured that every toilet has jet.
- Additional provision of tissue papers should be made.
- leakages should be corrected.
- They should be regularly cleaned.
So, I think, my work is done. Now you should comment what you feel about public toilets in the comments section. Take Care.